Bumpdate: Week 28

Warning: the button on these jeans is under extreme pressure.
The baby is the size of... an eggplant. Which gives me some serious Coneheads flashbacks. Anyone? No? That movie is so underrated.

Cravings: I got nothing. I'm telling you, I am the world's most boring preggo.

Weight gain: Fifteen pounds.

Annoying people are... asking (with horror stricken faces) how I'm able to shop for a baby without knowing its gender.

Not-annoying people are... keeping their opinions to themselves.

I'm freaking out because... I'm officially in the third trimester. I don't feel nearly Mom-ish enough yet. Quick! To the station wagon and Dress Barn!
 
Copyright 2012 Jen's Thingamablog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates