Bumpdate: Week OMG My Belly Is Going To Explode (or, 37)

Clearly, the cats have had enough of these pics. Join the club, kitties!

I hit Week 37 this week, which is very exciting, because it means this bumpdate could be my last! Or there could be another five. Interestingly enough, I'm measuring at 38 weeks - which actually caught me by surprise, because it feels like about 58 weeks.

Baby is the size of a... toddler. Have you seen my stomach?!

Weight Gain: Twenty-five pounds, but I just made a cheesecake, so look out!

Stretch Marks: Not yet, but I know they're coming - assuming my stomach has any stretch left in it.

Best Moment This Week: It's a secret! But I might be able to share it with in April. Forgive the vague-y-ness, I'm sworn to secrecy! But it's crazy, wild, awesome, exciting, and the timing couldn't be... more insane.

I leave you with... my GIF of belly progression:
 
Copyright 2012 Jen's Thingamablog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates