Bumpdate! Week 22: Babymoon edition

I don't usually post pictures of myself in a bikini, but I have a finally have an excuse for not sucking in my gut.


Baby is the size of a... a papaya. Which I just ate this morning, btw.

Weight gain: Twelve pounds, give or take the time of day.

Exercise: I did a lot of walking, although it was to and from the buffet.

Stretch marks: Not yet. But my eczema's flaring up, so it basically looks the same.

Maternity clothes: Who needs 'em when you've got swimsuits and fat pants?

Belly button: It is making its way out and it is so very pale.

Sleep: Yup, thanks to the sound of ocean waves... (and now I have to pee).

Symptoms: Does it count as irritability if you're just really freaking sick of meddling strangers touching your stomach and giving you medical advice?!?

Movement: Pretty sure this baby is trying to kick his/her way out.

I miss... my cats!

I'm looking forward to...home sweet home. Why do I leave?
 
Copyright 2012 Jen's Thingamablog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates