Bumpdate: Week 18!


So since the positive pregnancy test, Mr. Jen and I have been taking these lovely weekly pics of my pregnancy bump that felt very strange given as how I had no bump. I felt even stranger sharing them, which is why I haven't. But as I entered Week 18... it happened! At first I thought I just ate too much guacamole, but the bump appears to be here to stay. I'm so excited to finally have some pregnancy street cred and plan to post semi-sporadic updates from here on out. Emphasis on the semi-sporadic - I'm very lazy.
  • How far along: 18 weeks.
  • Symptoms: Um... I'm really thirsty? Is that a thing?
  • Belly button: Still there. Oh, and still in.
  • Wedding Rings: They still fit, but I still forget to wear them most days.
  • Exercise: Walking on the treadmill every day, but only a mile. I told you I was lazy.
  • Sleep: No more sleeping on my back! Three-point-turns just to change sides! Waking up at 2:00 a.m. to pee! I think this is Mother Nature's way of preparing future moms for sleep deprivation.
  • Cravings: Very disappointed to have nothing to add here. No pickles, no dirt. I wouldn't say no to some Red Vines, I guess.
  • Looking Forward to: My ultrasound in a couple of weeks, even though we aren't going to find out the gender. #TeamGreen baby, baby!
 
Copyright 2012 Jen's Thingamablog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates