Bumpdate: Week 25

I've had my fill of these weekly photo sessions, and my waistband has had its fill of me.


Baby is the size of a... a rutabaga. Fun fact: I have no idea what a rutabaga is. New fun fact: Apparently, it's just a turnip. Why not just say turnip, baby books?!

Weight gain: Fourteen pounds.

Exercise: Walking one mile a day, prenatal pilates three times a week.
A video simulation of my pilates class

Maternity clothes: Oh, how I hate maternity jeans. At first, I was excited that they make jeans with an elastic waist because - ELASTIC WAIST JEANS! JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS! But the thing about elastic is what goes out, also goes down. Which means with each step, they sag, and sag, and sag... until I have to oh-so-gracefully pull them back up in the middle of the mall. Classy.

Belly button: I guess I thought it was going to pop out like a Jack-in-the-Box, but instead, it seems to be slowly unfolding itself from the top down. (It's freaky.)

Sleep: Very tired this week. Supposedly, this is when my energy should be back. I think those baby books should be filed in the fiction section.

Cravings: Just lots of cold stuff. Ice water, iced tea, ice cream.

Movement: Hmm...


My latest ultrasound.


I miss... getting up off the couch without grunting.
 
Copyright 2012 Jen's Thingamablog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates