Bumpdate: Week 35

I really enjoy the looks on people's faces when they are obtuse enough to ask what gender I "really" want and I show them a pic of Wrigley and say, "Well I already have a boy..."


Well, this is it. The week I really began to feel pregnant. When even sitting is hard and turning over in bed is an Olympic feat.

Fruit to Fetus Comparison... a honeydew. (Watermelon's lame cousin.)

Weight Gain: Twenty-three pounds. (And counting, thanks to those V-Day candy clearance sales...)

Sleep: Is a far, distance memory.

Belly Button: Is the weirdest thing I've ever seen, but still hasn't popped.

Best Moment This Week: Impromptu snow day with DH wherein we began our pre-Season 5 GoT marathon. 
 
Copyright 2012 Jen's Thingamablog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates